The History

Our history… yesterday, today and tomorrow

1953 –  The brothers Fortunato and Giampiero, “metal craftsmen”, establish the Fedegari company in Pavia

1961 – A brave choice: to focus exclusively on the manufacture of sterilizers for the pharmaceutical industry

1973 – The company moves to the works in Albuzzano, 8 km far from Pavia, on an area of 42.000 m2

1982 – The first sterilizer with electronic process controller is built

1991 – A new industrial challenge: to build systems for processes using supercritical liquid CO2

1994 – The Italian Association of Industrial Designers (AIPI) confers the prestigious Leonardo da Vinci award on Fedegari

1994 – The first modular laboratory sterilizer is introduced

1997  – The first liquid CO2 washing machine is built

1999  – Qualitech Srl, a service company for carrying out all after-sales activities, is established

2001 – A new facility dedicated to the assembly of all standard machines is opened in Bedano, Switzerland

2002 – New Inox Srl, a company specializing in stainless steel working, is added to the Fedegari group

2004 – Thema4 process controller, developed by Fedegari’s internal software house, is introduced

2007 – The commercial office of Fedegari Technologies, Inc. is established in the United States (PA)

2007 – The first FOWS machine for a critical application is sold

2008 – The new offices of Fedegari Asia Pte. Ltd. open in Singapore

2009 – Bio Com Srl is acquired: the product range expands to the field of chemical biodecontamination

2011 – New commercial office of Fedegari GmbH opens in Munich, Germany

2012 – The future is around the corner: the first flexible filling workcell in aseptic environment is presented at Achema

2013 – Fedegari sells its first isolator for sterility testing

2014 – Fedegari Technologies moves to new facility in Sellersville, PA (USA) with a state-of-the-art Tech Center

2015 – Fedegari presents its first Training & Education official program

2016 – A new company is established in Italy: Fedegari Handling