Fedegari Lab Division latest innovation is a Lab Glassware Washer that capitalizes the experience done with FOWS-series of washers in the pharmaceutical industry.
The power of steam: a cost-effective cleaning
The new FGW Lab Glassware Washer uses a steam generator to improve washing performances. Steam has an optimized emollient effect on greasy and sticky dirt. In addition, steam is able to access hard-to-reach areas and therefore clean thoroughly. Moreover the use of steam can significantly reduces operating costs: this really eco-friendly solution allows to minimize the need of detergents as well as water consumption, lowering the running costs per cycle.
A conductivity meter placed on the FGW drain is capable to detect the water purity, helping to terminate the process as soon as the desired set-point is reached thus further reducing water and other utilities consumption of the washer.
The cleaning process is constantly supervised: dedicated probes monitoring the temperature of the air/water and of the steam in chamber. Fedegari Glassware Washer has an internal LED lamp that remains operative during the whole cycle: in case of alarm evident signals are displayed by color change.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEAUTURES
The piping, as any other equipment manufactured by Fedegari, has a rigorous sanitary finishing. La lava-vetreria FGW è dotata di vassoi interni su misura e modulari, connessi all’impianto idraulico. I carrelli esterni sono completamente compatibili con quelli dell’autoclave FOB5.
The FGW series is equipped with Thema4Lab process controller, engineered and pre-validated by Fedegari according to GAMP5. Thema4Lab is the most advanced process controller for lab applications, based on a wide library of phase groups, developed by Fedegari thanks to its experience with the highest standards in the pharmaceutical industry.
Thanks to the Thema4Lab process controller you can manage both FGW and FOB5, creating a true Fedegari environment in your lab.
- Steam improves washing performances.
- Steam as Eco-friendly solution.
- Energy saving function.
- Customizable internal rack.
- Trolleys and trays fully compatible with FOB5 series.
- Sanitary components and CIP to ensure a perfect washing.
See how to integrate the FGW Lab Glassware Washer with your FOB5 Horizontal Steam Sterilizer.
- ISO Standard: 9001:2015, 13485:2016
- European directives: 93/42/EEC – Medical Device (MD), 2014/30/EC – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), 2006/42/EC – Washing Machines
- European standard: EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 13849-1, EN ISO 13857, EN ISO 15883-1, EN ISO 15883-2, EN IEC 62304, EN IEC 62366, EN IEC 61010-1, EN IEC 61010-2-040, EN 61326-1
- US standard: NFPA 70, UL 61010-1