FSW Eco-Steam Washer is the latest industrial innovation of Fedegari Group addressing pharma, food and cosmetic industries. FSW Eco-Steam Washer innovates the concept of GMP washing thanks to the use of steam in the washing cycle. Fedegari has decades of experience in steam technology. Due to this fact, FSW Eco-Steam Washer has been designed in an original way, if compared to traditional industrial washing machines.
Steam works as cleaning agent and water heating. The direct injection of steam into the washer chamber avoids the need for additional heating elements and results in a cleaner in-chamber environment. In case of need, FSW Eco-Steam Washer can be equipped with a steam generator.
Due to its emollient effect on greasy and sticky dirt, the steam reduces the use of detergents and improves chamber and load sanification. During the washing cycle, the injection of clean compressed air filtered by the Pall vent filter (0.22 µm) increases the mechanical action of washing/rinsing through the chamber.
Final drying is performed with hot air filtered by Hepa filter H14 injected in chamber, in order to assure the total drying of the machine and of the load.
DESIGN & TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Chamber and hydraulic components made of AISI 316L stainless steel with sanitary finishing.
- The door (hinged or sliding) is made of glass with the perimeter reinforcement made of AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Fully modular and customizable internal trolley: it can be designed according to the customer’s load.
- Internal trolleys are designed to avoid any water stagnation thanks to dedicated draining points.
- Thema4 process controller ensures a total control on washing performance, therefore a robust reliability during inspection and validation activities.
- In case of emergency, alarms are audible and visible: an internal LED lamp is operative during the whole cycle and its alarms operates through LED color change.
- The power of steam: emollient effect and sanification agent.
- Eco-solution: less detergents, less energy and water consumption.
- High customization of washing process.
- Custom-made internal trolleys.
- Process monitoring system.
- ISO Standard: 9001:2015, 13485:2016
- European directives: 2006/42/EC – Safety of machinery, 2004/108/EC – Electromagnetic compatibility, 2006/95/EC – Low-voltage device
- European standard: EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 13857, EN 61326-1, EN 62304, EN IEC 61010-1
- US standard: UL 61010-1