The FVA/A1 Vertical Lab Sterilizer combines design with Excellent performances and simplicity of use.
The automatic vertical sterilizer FVA/A1 has been specifically designed and developed to meet the most demanding application requirements in many different sectors, from universities to quality control laboratories in pharma, food or cosmetics industrial sectors.
FVA/A1 autoclave is the perfect solution for highly specialized fields and challenging customers worldwide that demand exclusive, reproducible and validated processes. These sterilizers have been designed with ergonomical features for easy handling and daily use.
The basic version of FVA/A1 can be used for standard processes and is easy to configure, thanks to its conceptual design and modular construction with exclusive optional kits. Please, click on the link “recommended kit” to check out all possible configurations referred to FVA/A1 series.
DESIGN & TECHNICAL FEATURES
FVA/A1 autoclaves are available with three different chamber volumes: 75 liters (FVA2/A1), 140 liters (FVA3/A1) and 188 liters (FVA3/A1 Plus).
FVA/A1 lab sterilizers are equipped with AISI 316L stainless steel chamber and lid with automatic independent operation and control. The access to the technical area is assured by a wide front door with a special safety lock for easy maintenance.
The exclusive horizontal swivelling lid has a patented seal with compressed air system for perfect airtight, safety and easy maintenance.
An internal heat exchanger, made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a fan for rapid cooling system can be integrated in the lid. An internal heat exchanger, made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a fan for rapid cooling system can be integrated in the lid. The DCS Plus 10 process controller allows fully programmability: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment and an interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet protocol.
The DCS Plus 10 process controller allows fully programmability: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment and an interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet protocol. The operating software is fully validated and documented.
- Satisfies the most rigid requirements of safety and quality according to international standards.
- New materials providing chemical inert insulation and both thermal and acoustic: smoother, quieter and safer operations.
- Energy saving system.
- Functional and attractive design.
- High level of programming and control versatility.
- Innovative and unique modular design.
- Ideal positioning of operator panel and printer.
- Optimized loading height from floor.
- ISO Standard: 9001:2015, 13485:2016
- European directives: 97/23/CE – Pressure Equipment Device (PED), 93/42/EEC – Medical Device (MD), 2004/108/EEC – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), 2006/95/EC – Electrical Safety (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Machinery Device (MD)
- European standard: EN ISO 12100, EN IEC 61010-1, EN IEC 61010-2-040
- ASME: Stamp R, Stamp S, Stamp U
- Chinese standard: SELO
- Swiss standard: SR 930.114
Can we help you?
DCS PLUS 10
DCS Plus 10 is specially developed for Fedegari sterilizers. The result is a modular system, which offers a wide range of diagnostic functions and high reliability.
The system is composed of a main module and other several modules dedicated to individual functions such as: management programs, cycles, phases, configuration and alarms for the module while managing doors, generator, pneumatic valves, analog and 230 V outlets for dedicated modules.
- DCS LINK for remote data archiving on a PC over the Ethernet Port;
- DCS LOGGER for managing data according to the 21 CFR Part 11 protocol.