FVG Vertical Lab Sterilizer combines excellent performances with overall high quality materials, simplicity of use and optimal consumption.
All FVG series autoclaves are equipped with a built-in steam generator with automatic water feed pump. These autoclaves can treat a wide range of laboratory goods with reliable sterilization technology, such as: glassware and plastic articles, unwrapped instruments, machine parts and components, porous goods, culture media and liquids in open small size containers, laboratory regular waste in open bags.
The FVG series sterilizers are suitable for the sterilization and decontamination in many different laboratory sectors as:
- Private and public microbiology labs.
- High schools and universities.
- Research institutes.
- Life science and biotech labs.
Please, click on the image “recommended kit” to check out all possible configurations referred to FVG series.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
FVG series can be provided in three different chamber useful volumes: 50 liters (FVG1) – 75 liters (FVG2) – 140 liters (FVG3).
Sterilization chamber and lid are made of AISI 316L stainless steel, with mirror polished sanitary finishing. FVG operates at high-pressure (3,5 bar g) and temperature (140°C).
Exclusive horizontal swiveling lid with pneumatic gasket “rotate-and-seal”, for improved user safety. FVG is equipped with a heat recovering system for water preheating to steam generator, assuring utilities cost saving.
FVG has TSC 09 microprocessor control system with graphic color LCD display and an exclusive dual sensor system, by pressure and temperature, for double regulation and control of the sterilization process.
- Ergonomically designed chamber for maximizing loadable capacity.
- Quick connections to all utilities for easy handling and installation.
- Timed free steaming with pulses for effective air removal.
- 14 free configurable automatic programs.
- Multilevel passwords protected key-users access to ensure process safety.
- Set of four castors for easy moving and installation in lab room.
- ISO Standard: 9001:2015, 13485:2016
- European directives: 97/23/CE – Pressure Equipment Device (PED), 93/42/EEC – Medical Device (MD), 2004/108/EEC – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), 2006/95/EC – Electrical Safety (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Machinery Device (MD)
- European standard: EN ISO 12100, EN IEC 61010-1, EN IEC 61010-2-040
- ASME: Stamp R, Stamp S, Stamp U
- Chinese standard: SELO
- Swiss standard: SR 930.114