FHC HEPA Cart Unit is the best solution to assure safe storage and transport of aseptic products during manufacturing phase. For example, it allows a clean transfer of materials and/or tools between the washing area and the sterilization/decontamination stations.
According to the EU GMP requirements., this equipment can be defined as a protection device able to assure grade “A” continuity for the carried aseptic material passing through a grade “B” environment
High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) H14 filters – with efficiency of 99,995% most penetrating particle size (MPPS) compliant to EN 1822 – guarantee ISO 5 class (Grade A – EU cGMP) continuity.
Fedegari HEPA Cart Unit is the cost-effective solution for sterile sites improvement and retrofitting avoiding the installation of additional vertical unidirectional flow systems to cover material pathways within the aseptic area.
Design and technical feautures
- Stainless steel AISI 304 body
- Doors with perfect dimensioning to close half of the loading side allowing an opening of 90°, 180° and 270° degrees. This functional design guarantees ease of use for operators while loading and unloading the trolley.
- 2 pivoting and 2 fixed castors.
- Control board with ON/OFF switch and relevant lamp signal, fan alarm red light, display for air flow monitoring and alarms including HEPA filter differential pressure, air flow rate and air velocity.
- FHC unit can be loaded with the same trays used on the internal trolleys of Fedegari autoclaves.
- Self-adjusting airflow rate according to static pressure drop increase