FSW Eco-Steam Washer innovates the concept of GMP washing thanks to the use of steam in the washing cycle.
Fedegari Eco-Steam Washers capitalize on the experience acquired with the FOWS-series of washer-sterilizers in the pharmaceutical market. FSW Eco-Steam Washer is the latest industrial innovation of Fedegari Group addressing pharma, food and cosmetic industries. These machines represent a cost-effective solution for the highest performances. Fedegari steam washers, in fact, use a built-in steam generator to optimize performances reducing operating costs, excluding the necessity of steam utility connection.
Steam works as cleaning agent and water heating. The direct injection of steam into the washer chamber avoids the need for additional heating elements and results in a cleaner in-chamber environment.
Due to its emollient effect on greasy and sticky dirt, the steam reduces the use of detergents and improves chamber and load sanification. During the washing cycle, the injection of clean compressed air filtered by the Pall vent filter (0.22 µm) increases the mechanical action of washing/rinsing through the chamber.
Final drying is performed with hot air filtered by Hepa filter H14 injected in chamber, in order to assure the total drying of the machine and of the load.
The FSW modular custom-made loading rack can be easily adapted to every specific load configuration.
Steam is a cost-effective and eco-friendly solution
– minimizes the use of detergents
– reduces energy and water consumption
– reduces operational costs
– improves washing performances
Design and technical features
- Chamber and hydraulic components made of 316L stainless steel with sanitary finishing.
- The door (hinged or sliding) is made of glass with the perimeter reinforcement made of 316L stainless steel.
- Fully modular and customizable internal trolley: it can be designed according to the customer’s load.
- Internal trolleys are designed to avoid any water stagnation thanks to dedicated draining points.
- Thema4 process controller ensures a total control on washing performance, therefore a robust reliability during inspection and validation activities.
- In case of emergency, alarms are audible and visible: an internal LED lamp is operative during the whole cycle and its alarms operates through LED color change.
An array of options
To meet even the most demanding requirements every FSW-Washer can be configured with various options like:
• Conductivity sensor installed on external water circulation circuit
• The additive is initially dosed up to a specific quantity (ml) selectable by a programmable parameter
• During the washing, a refilling of additive can be performed up to a specific conductivity value checked by the conductivity sensor
• A pressure transducer detects possible failures or malfunctions of the circulation pump or the spray nozzles.
- The power of steam: emollient effect and sanification agent
- Eco-solution: less detergents, less energy and water consumption
- Customization: totally customizable loading rack
- Thema4 pre-validated cycles
- First class quality materials already field-tested
- Many optionals: Conductivity sensor, pressure transducer and much more.