This workshop provides an overview of vaporized hydrogen peroxide bio-decontamination technology describing process design, applications and challenges. Through system demonstration and case studies, by the end of the course, trainees will also have a deeper understanding of the validation activities related to this new technology.
Who should attend?
This training class is intended for personnel in pharma & biotech using or considering the application of hydrogen peroxide processes. It’s appropriate for individuals working in QA, engineering, production, microbiology and validation activities.
- List the critical process parameters
- Optimize cycle according to load type and effectiveness level
- Calculate D-value system and process effectiveness content
- Vaporized H2O2 process description and associated challenges
- Cycle development and examples of relative case studies
- Validation activities: CIs and BIs
|TBD||-||Tech Center Italy|
|TBD||-||Fedegari Tech Center USA|